STEPcode installed

Today I got response from the STEPcode mailing list where Kesha Shah told me to rename a schema that was giving the error in the make command. I changed the name of the schema and make command ran successfully. Now when I tried the make-install command it again gave error , I read the error carefully and was able to find that two of the files that has been removed from the source was not not remove in the cmakelist file so I removed those two lines and make-install ran successfully and STEPcode was installed today. Still I don’t know how to deal with this software.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s